Dar es Salaam House
- The house is found in Dar es Salaam region, Kinondoni municipal, Mikocheni B area.
- It is in the Catholic archdiocese of Dar es Salaam
- The religious present in the house are Rev. Fr. Aloysius John Nguma C.P. – the superior and Rev. Br. Ludovick Said C.P. – the bursar
- The house was opened on the 31st June, 1999. The house was bought and renovated in order to be used to help the congregation in organizing the procedures for our volunteers and missionaries on their way in and out of the country in terms of immigration procedures, trips to and from the airport and accommodation as they prepare for their specific destinations. The house is also used to host our religious and volunteers when they need close medical check-ups in Dar es Salaam. The first Passionist religious were Rev. Fr. Fulgenzio Cortesi C.P. who was the superior and Rev. Fr. Lombardo his assistant.
- On top of the above responsibilities, the religious of this house also assist in apostolate in Mwenge, Kawe, Tegeta and Mikocheni parishes.
- No religious segregation in receiving our volunteers, the most important aspect is their moral standards.
- Currently the house receives candidates from four(4) countries, namely Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda na Malawi.