- The project is found in Tanga region, Muheza district, Kwafungo division, Bwembwera ward, Zenet village.
- It is in the catholic diocese of Tanga
- It is estimated to be 16 kilometers from Segera on the way to Tanga town.
- The Passionist religious present here are Rev. Fr. Roberto Dal Corso C.P. who is the superior, and Rev. Br. Longinus Kamuntu C.P. who is the bursar
- The project includes farming activities and animal husbandry.
- The project was began in 2004. The farming activities includes mainly maize and sunflower. The animals kept are cows and chicken
- The project has been of great benefit for the people around the area by providing employment opportunities in the project, providing farming, animal husbandry and entrepreneurship skills both theory and practical, and other emergence services like taking the sick to hospitals and in case of any accidents.
- In order to improve more on the social impact of the project, we intend to begin a health centre (the building has started) and a formal education centre for farming and animal husbandry seminars and workshops (the project is already running).
- As part of the social impact of the project, the religious in this project do apostolate in Potwe and Hale parishes with their outstations, and religious education in the neighboring schools.